With broad expertise in fibre and research and production facilities around the world, only the Tate & Lyle Fibre portfolio can help you achieve a range of nutritional goals, labelling options and health-benefit claims across a variety of food and beverage categories.
- PROMITOR® Soluble Fibre: Over 2x digestive tolerance.*
- PromOat® Beta Glucan: The oat beta glucan with superior solubility.**
- STA-LITE® Polydextrose: Ideal for reducing calories
No matter what your needs, formulation is easier because of Tate & Lyle’s three areas of distinct proficiency:
- A broad and diverse fibre portfolio
- Unmatched fibre expertise
- Production and technical facilities around the world, mitigating the risk of supply interruptions
There’s no need to spend time weaving your way through the multitude of fibre options. At Tate & Lyle, partnering with you to develop foods and beverages with the health benefits of fibre that please the most discerning palates is our goal. Whether you’re creating a new line of products, reformulating an existing line or launching a line extension, we’ll help you formulate the right solution for your consumers.
*Up to 65 grams of PROMITOR® Soluble Fibre per day is well tolerated; this is more than twice the daily amount of inulin that is typically well tolerated amongst generally healthy adults. Housez B et al., ‘Evaluation of digestive tolerance of a soluble corn fibre’, J Hum Nutr Diet 2012, 25:488. Grabitske HA, Slavin JL: ‘Gastrointestinal effects of low-digestible carbohydrates’, Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 2009, 49:327